|1. A copy of your Purchase Contract, signed by all buyers and sellers (for purchase transactions).
2. A copy of the most recent month's pay stubs for all applicants (e.g., if you are paid twice per month, you would need to bring two pay stubs -- continue to save your pay stubs until you close your loan).
3. A copy of your W-2 forms for the last two years, covering all jobs for each applicant.
4. A copy of your bank statements for the past three months, including all pages, for all checking and savings accounts (continue to save your bank statements until you close your loan).
5. The name, address, and telephone number of your landlord or mortgage company for the last 24 months of residency.
6. Copies of 401K and IRA current statements for the past three months, if applicable (e.g., for mutual fund accounts).
7. The last twelve months' cancelled mortgage payment or rent checks (if readily available).
8. A check or money order for payment of the application deposit (funds necessary to order an appraisal and credit report): Conventional mortgage -- $325; FHA -- $375, payable to Preferred Mortgage, Inc.